Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February Rosary Tea.


Hello sweet friends !

It's that time of the month when I host my monthly Rosary ministry with a group of dear friends; as you know, we dedicate it to peace in the world for blessings to countries torn with wars. The very ill, families as well as friends and the countries we live in.

We always receive special requests for friends and family and we always oblige and not forget, we are always very happy to do so, therefore, feel free.

Here is the setting I fixed for this month's humble tea time after prayers.



I love this Begonia flower pot, they last a long time and the color is perfect with the tones of this table setting.


I love the Begonia in this tone of pink, it looks like it's full of tiny roses.

This porcelain Ecuadorian country girl making 'Panama' hats was hand made by an artist, back at our Ceramic Co.


The branch with bird was also made at our past Ceramic Co.

Here, in the other side of the setting is another Ecuadorian country girl making potato-dumplings. Also hand made by the same artist at our Ceramic Co.


This complete tea service is for eight place servings, plus a tea-set. I love it cause it's so delicate with flowers which makes Spring come to mind.

This is my first place setting after we received our newly "Toile de Jouy" upholstered dining chairs with the backs in a pretty 'hounds tooth.' I did a post before this one, just in case.


Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Tuesdays at Our Home
http://mariaele4nasdecor.blogspot.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

The SCOOP
www.worthingcourtblog.com

Friends Sharing Tea
http://blog.bernideens.com

Wow Us Wednesday
www.savvysouthernstyle.com

Vintage Charm Party
www.ourhopefullhome.com

Share Your Style Party
www.thevintagenestblog.com

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Wonderful Wednesday
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Saturday Sparks Party
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Bouquet of Talent
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

 



18 comments:

  1. Your china is just breathtaking!!!I am enchanted with this tablescape,really stunning!The porcelain country girl is pretty and charming!What a beautiful begonia!Marvelous cachepot.Hugs,Fabby!PS-your "new" chairs are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such beautiful pieces, Fabby...not only for china/dishes but for the additional pieces your ceramic company produced. Lucky girl.

    Add my nephew, Scott, to your prayer list please. He is battling cancer- brain cancer in three spots. He is my late brother's only son. Thanks so much. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby tus mesas son siempre espectaculares. Se agradece tu preocupaciĆ³n y rezos por aquellos que lo necesitan
    Besos desde
    http://siempreseraprimavera.blogspot.com.ar/2018/02/todo-lo-que-debes-saber-si-te-atragantas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all so beautiful.....an elegant setting and peaceful as a rosary should be.
    Please add my daughter, Summer, as she is learning how to live in constant pain.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tablescape.
    You have the touch,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty fabric on the chairs. The table setting is stunning. Su

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Fabby:
    What a lovely table setting and my eyes were drawn like a magnet to that teapot. It all looks so lovely! I have always loved the Pirkenhammer Shape! If you ever break the lid you can do like I had to and replace the lid here: http://www.marylandchina.com/pirkenhammer-shape-tea-set-with-32-oz-teapot.html Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bela mesa.
    Tudo muito lindo.
    Me adicione em suas oraƧƵes.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Fabby! What a beautiful setting. I just love it all. So elegant and prissy to me. I love it. Love the beautiful place mats. If you would take a minute to pray for my youngest daughter and her family. She is expecting her 2nd child end of May and have taught school for 9 years. She and her husband are praying about her staying home when baby #2 comes. She wants God's will but the desire of her heart is to stay home with her girls. I would appreciate it. Thank you for always including your blogging friends in your prayers. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Fabby ... You always set the most beautiful table... I adore that little porcelain figurine sitting pretty .... Your stemware is gorgeous. One of my favourites colors and I must say that your begonias blend beautifully with your newly covered chairs... Thank You for your" prayful "thoughts at your elegant table... xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stunning, so beautiful and full of welcoming vibe.. hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby, your newly redone chairs are gorgeous and this setting is so pretty for February! Blessings to you and your wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks so perfect! Love the porcelain country girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely tablescape! And all your enchanting porcelain sculptures add so much to it. It's more than a table setting - it's an environment!

    I must have missed your previous posting. I'm over the moon for your chairs' new upholstery - just stunning! And the houndstooth backs are unexpected, and absolutely perfect!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your posts are always so lovely, Fabby, and this special tea you have at this time of year is so beautiful. Your tablescapes are always amazing to see.

    Warm hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Grand setting Fabby. The new chairs and the way the table is set with all those beautiful dishes looks gorgeous. Love and hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely idea ~ a Rosary Tea! I would fit right in -- I believe in the power of the rosary, I love tea and I love elegant china! Your table is beautiful but your heart is even more beautiful for wanting to pray for so many. Thank you, Fabby! And thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Fabby! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY